BECOME AN EFC MENTOR
„Every one of us needs a master.” Taking this motto into consideration, we launched a Mentoring program as part of the EFC Foundation’s activities. Just like you, we worked hard for our success and remained persistent. We know the price of sacrifice, but also know it was worth it. We love our job. What we have in common is a broad set of skills and high expectations. Well then…?
Become an EFC mentor. Share your knowledge and experience with our Scholars. Educate your successor; give them exceptional skills that will help them reach the top, just as they helped you.
MAIN FUNCTIONS AND MENTORING TASKS:
- Developing a long-term and independent student motivation,
- Analysis of the student’s strengths and weaknesses,
- Supporting the student in the challenges they take on, Stimulating the student’s creativity and entrepreneurship,
- Discovering a leader in the student and making them aware of the impact they have on others by developing their leadership skills, teaching time management, setting and verifying goals,
- Directing the student towards the development of the broadly understood empathy/sensitivity to the fate of others.