The Roman Czernecki Prize distinguishes authors of publications and articles which strengthen and deepen the debate about education in Poland. Awarded scientists, educators and journalists write about education in a smart and responsible way while maintaining an unconventional perspective. Just as Roman Czernecki, the patron of the prize, they approach the topic of Polish education with engagement and dedication.
- supporting an earnest, substantial exchange of knowledge about Polish education;
- appreciating authors of quality publications on education;
- connecting the scientific community with journalists and promoters of education.
The Roman Czernecki Prize in numbers:
- 30 000 PLN given annually in 3 categories - scientific, journalist and professional;
- 10 winners and 27 distinguished authors.
The Roman Czernecki Prize is the only contest in Poland dedicated solely to authors of publications on education. It serves as a platform that appreciates those, who can write about education with passion and a fresh perspective.